Punt, Pass & Kick
Saturday, September 19
1:00 – 3:00 PM
Oshkosh Community YMCA
3303 W 20th Ave
Oshkosh, WI 54904
1. The competition is open to all boys and girls ages 8 -15. Boys and girls compete separately. The four age classifications are based upon the child’s age as of December 31st of the current year.
2. There is no charge to participate in the NFL Pepsi PUNT, PASS & KICK program.
3. All participants must show proof of age at all levels of competition. Failure to provide a birth certificate or religious document (such as a baptismal record) will result in that participant being ineligible to compete.
4. Participants may register and compete in only one Local Competition. Competing in more than one Local Competition will result in the automatic disqualification of that participant.
5. All participants must submit the signed parental Entry Form/Release of Liability form (http://ppk.nflyouthfootball.com/Assets/NFL+PPK/pdf/PPK+2009+Waiver.pdf) to the on-site organizational group. The Entry Form may be copied onto an organization’s letterhead.
6. Participants must be present at the scheduled starting time in order to compete. Failure to do so may result in ineligibility.
7. Please be sure to check with your state Athletic Association to ensure that your participation in PPK will not affect your eligibility to take part in any other sports during the school year.
More info can be found at www.nflyouthfootball.com.