FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
February 7, 2010
Oshkosh Jaycees Easter Egg Hunt
The Oshkosh Jaycees will hold the 11th annual Oshkosh Easter Egg Hunt on Saturday, April 3, 2010 from 9:00 AM to 11:00 AM at South Park.
From 9:00 AM – 10:00 AM, children can meet the Easter bunny and participate in activities such as a coloring contest and face painting. At 10:00 Am, children will hunt for an egg and turn it in for a goodie bag.
This event is free for children 10 and under. To learn more, call Jes Borland at 920-385-9231 or email email@example.com
Egg Hunt Rules:
• Event is open to all children 10 and under.
• After the hunt has been announced, at approximately 10:00 AM, each child should pick up one egg and take it to the egg exchange area.
• Child must be present to receive goodie bag.
Coloring Contest Rules:
• Open to all children age 10 and under.
• One entry per participant. If multiple entries are received the first entry will be the one judged.
• Participants must color the picture provided. Additional entry sheets will be available at the hunt. Completed entries need to be dropped off during the Easter Egg Hunt at South Park on April 3rd, between 9:00 AM – 10:00 AM.
• A male and female winner will be selected from the following age groups: 0 – 3 years; 4 – 6 years; 7 – 10 years
• Winners will be contacted the day of the event by telephone. They will also be posted on the Oshkosh Jaycees website. Winners will receive a deluxe art basket.